TOSAll users of the service, including those who do not have accounts ("Visitors"), as well as those who are registered subscribers ("Members"), must agree to use the service in a manner consistent with all applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations, and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
We support the free flow of information and ideas over the Internet and do not actively monitor use of the service under normal circumstances. We also do not exercise editorial control over the content of any web site, electronic mail transmission, or other material created or accessible over, by, or through the service. However, we may remove any materials that, in our sole discretion, may be illegal, may subject us to liability, or which may violate these Terms and Conditions.
The service may cooperate with legal authorities and/or third parties in the investigation of any suspected or alleged crime or civil wrong. Your violation of these Terms and Conditions may result in the suspension or termination of either your access to the service and/or your service account.
Visitors and Members acknowledge that they have an obligation not to use or allow the use of the service for infringing, illegal or improper purposes or in an infringing, illegal or improper manner. Visitors and Members may not:
1) Use the service to transmit any material (by email, uploading, posting, or otherwise) that, intentionally or unintentionally, violates any applicable local, state, national or international law, or any rules or regulations promulgated hereunder.
2) Using the service to harm, or attempt to harm, minors in any way.
3) Use the service to transmit any material (by email, uploading, posting, or otherwise) that threatens or encourages bodily harm or destruction of property.
4) Use the service to transmit any material (by email, uploading, posting, or otherwise) that is threatening, abusive, obscene, pornographic, profane, libellous or slanderous, or harassing.
5) Use the service to make fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items, or services or to advance any type of financial scam such as "pyramid schemes," "ponzi schemes," and "chain letters".
6) Attempt to impersonate any person by using forged headers or other identifying information.
7) Use the service to transmit any unsolicited commercial email or unsolicited bulk email whether or not that email is commercial in nature.
8) Use the service to access, or to attempt to access, the accounts of others, or to penetrate, or attempt to penetrate, security measures of the service's or another entity's computer software or hardware, electronic communications system, or telecommunications system, whether or not the intrusion results in the corruption or loss of data.
9) Use the service to transmit any material (by email, uploading, posting, or otherwise) that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of any third party.
10) Use the service to collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent.
11) Resell the service without the service's authorization.
Members acknowledge that they are responsible for the security of their password(s) and all use of the service obtained by them, with or without the consent or knowledge of the Member.
In the event the service learns or becomes aware that a Visitors or Member may have violated these Terms and Conditions, the service may suspend or terminate access to its service by the Visitor or Member without providing advance notice to the Visitor or Member.
The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title, non- infringement or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
No advice or information given by the service shall create a warranty. The service does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted or permanently available or error free or that any information, software or other material accessible on the service are free of viruses, worms, trojan horses or other harmful components.
Under no circumstances shall the service be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages that result in any way from your use of or inability to use the service, or your reliance on or use of information, services or merchandise provided on or through the service, or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, errors, defects, delays in operation, or transmission, or any failure of performance.